We care about you and privacy of your personal data. For us, it is essential and necessary to provide a service to our users as secure and confidential as possible, safeguarding the privacy of communications and their personal data. This policy of privacy sets out the ways we collect, process and use the personal data, as well as the security safeguards adopted in this treatment for both services that we provide.
The associated advertising service to the AI-FIT provided to you (hereinafter “the user”) consists of the daily sending of exclusive offers that we we make available to our users.
Holder of data processing
The data subject is AI-FIT, a nutrition and personal training services company online based in Lisbon, Portugal.
In this case, the data owner is also the data controller. That is, to subscribe to either the content service or the AI-FIT advertising is yielding and authorizing the treatment thereof exclusively by the company holding the trademark AI-FIT.
AI-FIT collects, from its subscribers, some personal data such as: e-mail, IP address and, when the purpose so justifies, we also collect name, postal code, gender, number of phone number as well as lifestyle demographics.
This collection is done through online forms, questionnaires, product promotions and services, hobbies, either through commercial partners of AI-FIT, either through the company's websites, or even commercially available databases.
The collection of your data is always made with prior consent clearly indicating the purpose for which they are intended.
The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purpose and specified, explicit and legitimate services by the Diet Flexible Ltd.
Purpose and legal basis for data processing
You can browse freely in any AI-FIT website without, for that, having to provide any personal data.
The purpose of data processing for subscribers registered in the our newsletter is exclusively for sending the respective newsletters with information about nutrition and training personalized service, as well as promotional campaigns and prizes from the AI-FIT website, that is, within the framework of providing service for which the data collection is intended.
In any of the above cases described, data processing is always carried out by the Diet Flexible Ltd. Your data will never be transferred to third parties for any effect. Some of our partners want to communicate to our subscribers campaigns of the main brands, using thus our marketing service, and all treatment data for this purpose is always done by AI-FIT and only promoted content is external.
The processing of data from subscribers is only done with clear consent, free and informed of it, through a proactive action that aims to said consent.
What are your rights while holder of personal data?
Any user, while holder of personal data enjoys the following rights as regards regarding the processing of your personal data:
- Right to access: whenever you request it, you can obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data is processed by the Company and access information about them, such as example, what are the purposes of the treatment, what are the deadlines conservation, among others;
- Right to rectification: whenever you consider that your personal data is incomplete or inaccurate, you may require their rectification or that they are completed;
- Right to withdraw your consent: In cases where the processing of the data is based on your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to deletion: you can request that your data personal data are erased when one of the following situations: (i) personal data cease to be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or treatment; (ii) withdraw the consent on which the data processing and there is no other legal basis for the same; (iii) oppose the treatment of data and there are no overriding legitimate interests, the evaluate on a case-by-case basis, which justify the treatment; (iv) the personal data has been processed unlawfully; (you personal data has to be erased under a legal obligation; or (v) the personal data has been collected in the context of the services offered by the information;
- Right to limitation of treatment: may require limitation of processing of your personal data in the following cases: (i) if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data during a period of time to allow the Company to verify your accuracy; (ii) if you consider that the processing is unlawful; (iii) if the Company no longer needs the personal data to processing purposes, but this data is necessary for declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process; or (iii) if you have filed opposition to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest of the Company;
- Right to portability: you can ask the Company delivery, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, the personal data provided by you. He has also the right to ask the Company to transmit this data to another controller, provided that this is technically possible. Note that the portability right only applies in the following cases: (i) when the processing is based on express consent or on the performance of a contract; and (ii) when the treatment in question is carried out by automated means;
- Right not to stay subject to individual decisions exclusively automated: although we can trace your profile in order to carry out marketing campaigns directed, in principle, we will not make decisions that the affect based on exclusively automated processes;
- Right to present complaints to the control authority: If you wish to file a complaint regarding matters related to the processing of your data personal data, you can do it with the National Commission for Data Protection, the competent supervisory authority in Portugal. For more information, go to www.cnpd.pt.
Place and controller data
Personal data may be stored in non-identifiable or aggregated form.
Security in the storage of data
AI-FIT invests significantly in maintaining the security of all its websites and information systems, in order to prevent access to your data by anyone who is not authorized to do so. At the However, we all know that the internet is not 100% secure and that's why AI-FIT guarantees, in everything that is at your disposal reach, the maximum protection of your personal data.
Data retention period
Any personal data will be completely eliminated within a maximum period of two years after the last contact.
Access, Rectification or Opposition to data processing
The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in concerns your personal data. The exercise of sayings rights shall be realized by whatever means the user deems relevant:
- a. Through the service cancellation links present in all communications sent via email;
- b. By email:
- Contact: [email protected] with the subject remove;
Rejection of data processing for marketing purposes
You may, at any time, oppose the data processing for marketing/advertising purposes just for that:
a. Access the space for rectification of your data and deselect the permission to receive email marketing campaigns;
B. Through the “unsubscribe” link of the service present in all communications sent by email.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Your data will never be transferred to third parties for any purpose.
The processing of data is always made by AI-FIT.
Some of our partners intend to communicate to our subscribers campaigns of the main brands, thus using our marketing service, and all data processing for this purpose is always done by AI-FIT and only the content will be external.
Other sites and limits of responsibility of New Adventures
Therefore, we strongly recommend to be very careful and to take into account that, under no circumstance, AI-FIT will be responsible or liable to be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to have been caused to the user or to third parties regarding the use of personal data by other companies without proper authorization.
In the ordinary course of business AI-FIT, changes may occur in the level of holdings and control of associated companies, subsidiaries or affiliates or possibly business areas of the group. In any of these situations, personal property can be deemed transferable, subject to compliance with the legally required requirements and authorizations for the streaming. The same will happen if AI-FIT or any part or sector of activity or the companies that form the group, or associated companies, subsidiaries or affiliates of buy, situations in which your personal data will be part of the assets to be transferred, naturally complying with the legally required requirements and authorizations for its transmission.
If AI-FIT or any part or sector of activity, or the companies that form the group, or associated companies, subsidiaries or affiliates become purchased, your personal data will be part of the assets to be transferred, naturally complying with the requirements and legally required authorizations for its transmission.